KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Permitted items include:
- A maximum of two bags per person permitted through admissions gates:
- Bag or backpack that does not exceed 18"x18"x14" in size
- Soft-sided coolers that do not exceed 14"x14"x14" in size
- Any combination of the above items will be permitted, with the exception of one soft-sided cooler per guest
- Sunscreen, sunblock, hand sanitizer, and bug spray (aerosol, gel or liquid forms)
- Pre-packaged and sealed food and beverage items, including alcohol (NO GLASS)
- Insulated cups - maximum size of 64 oz
- Cameras, binoculars, scanners and headsets that can be worn over the neck, on the belt, or carried in your bag
- iPads, tablets and laptop computers
- Seat cushions without metal components
- Cigarettes and lighters
- Service animals
- Nationality flags attached to a pencil-sized wooden stick. Flags may not obstruct another fan's view of the racing action
Prohibited items include:
- Foam and hard-sided coolers
- Camera bags and scanner bags (items must be in the allowed bag)
- Weapons (firearms, knives, etc.) and all other items restricted by Local, State or Federal law. This includes pocket knives.
- Displays of the confederate flag
- Glass or ceramic of any kind
- Dry ice
- Any coolers, bags, backpacks or containers that are larger than the allowable size
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers and air horns
- Aerosol cans (with the exception of sunscreen, sun block, hand sanitizer, and bug spray)
- Selfie sticks
- Tripods and monopods that are either solid or collapsible
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Seat cushions with metal components
- Collapsible chairs
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), also known as drones
- Frisbees, balloons, beach balls or any other projectile
- Skateboards, hover boards, roller skates and bicycles
- Obscene or indecent clothing
Any other items deemed inappropriate or unsafe may be refused at the discretion of security and management. These items are subject to change without notice. There are no provisions for checking and holding items deemed restricted. Restricted items may not be left at or around the gates. Items left unattended at the gates will be removed and disposed of.
Homestead-Miami Speedway prohibits the use of any unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), also known as drones, for any purpose whatsoever on track property; track personnel will remove systems on track property and/or confiscate the drones until the event is over; Homestead-Miami Speedway is not liable for damage to confiscated drones, including damage arising from capturing/confiscating the drones while in use.
As a direct result of fan feedback, all ticketed track seating areas at Homestead-Miami Speedway are smoke-free. Smoking will be permitted in open-air areas: behind grandstands on ground level, outside hospitality areas on ground level, display areas, parking lots and RV lots.
Our policy also prohibits the use of electronic & vapor cigarettes in the smoke-free areas.
DIRECTIONS AND PARKING
FanVision services will NOT be available. If you are bringing your own RE scanner or LEGEND device, be sure to look at programming information.
Rentals must be purchased in advance online, no walk-ups will be allowed. To purchase a scanner, click here.
The Container Bar, conveniently located towards Turn 1, is the place to be for great vibes and specialty drinks unique to Homestead-Miami Speedway, creating the perfect atmosphere for race day fun. Join us for a Steel Drum Band and souvenir drink with branded cup. Spectacular Race Views, Sit back and savor the racing action in this one-of-a-kind setting, complete with ample seating, tables, TVs, and more, ensuring you don't miss a moment of the action.