Tickets for events at Homestead-Miami Speedway can be purchased by calling toll-free 866.409.RACE (7223)
The main ticket office is located on the second floor of the Administration Building off Ralph Sanchez Speedway Boulevard. On race week the ticket office is located on Ralph Sanchez Speedway Boulevard across from Gate 3 and is open Monday thru Thursday from 9 am to 5pm, and one hour prior to gate openings during race weekend.
For a map directing traffic to the facility, please click here.
Homestead-Miami Speedway is always looking for ways to enhance the guest experience, and keep all our fans safe. Admission policies may change per event, so please click here to view the most up-to-date admission policy.
Yes. Will Call is located at the Main Ticket Office on the second floor of the Administration Building, and is open Monday thru Friday, from 9am to 5pm.
During the week of the race, Will Call is located in the Ticket Building on Ralph Sanchez Speedway Boulevard, across from Gate 3 and will open 1 hour prior to the gate openings. Please be advised that Homestead-Miami Speedway does not accept third party Will Call arrangements. Tickets cannot be released to a party other than those that are set up in advance.
PHOTO IDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED. There are no cancellations or refunds for unclaimed tickets at Will Call. Will Call closes at the conclusion of on-track activities.
Homestead-Miami Speedway does not offer refunds or exchanges. All sales are final. For more information, please call 866.409.7223.
NASCAR Race Weekend: Kids 12 and younger are FREE on Friday and Saturday in General Admission sections and HALF-PRICE in Reserved Grandstand sections on Saturday and Sunday. Children of all ages are full price in the Speedway Club, Champions Club, Pit Box, Individual Cabanas, and all suites.
A ticket is required for children in Reserved Grandstand seating and all Hospitality & Suite areas.
Guests are free to exit and re-enter the Speedway by having their ticket scanned out by a gate attendant before exiting the gates. Upon returning to the Speedway, have your original ticket scanned by a gate attendant for re-admission. It is important that you must have your ticket scanned out in order to re-enter.
- Gate 1 entrance is located at Ralph Sanchez Speedway Blvd. and Alex Muxo Jr. Blvd.
- Gate 2 entrance is located at the brick crosswalk on Ralph Sanchez Speedway Blvd.
- Gate 3 entrance is located off Ralph Sanchez Speedway Blvd, just South of 336th St.
- Gate 4 entrance is located near the Administration Building on 336th St.
- Gate 18 entrance is located off Palm Drive, on the South side of the facility.
To view a map of the facility, please click here.
- ADA parking is available on a first come, first serve basis in Lots A, E, and the Blue Lot. A disabled license plate or windshield permit must be displayed to access handicapped parking areas
Disability Assistance Carts:
- Homestead-Miami Speedway has a fleet of specially designed golf carts to aid disabled guests who may require assistance.
- Disability assistance carts may be requested through the Speedway's Information Centers, or by contacting a radio equipped Speedway employee.
- Please be advised that delays may occur during peak times - immediately before and after the race.
- Disabled guest transports will occur in the order of the guests' arrival on a first come, first serve basis.
- Should a disabled guest need transportation from a location other than one of those listed above, a family member or companion is welcome to go to one of these locations and a cart will be dispatched to pick up the disabled Guest.
- All restrooms are wheelchair accessible.
- Access to the upper grandstands wheelchair seating on row 49 is available via the Speedway Club Seating elevator located behind Section 215. Access is restricted to the disabled guests and one companion.
Admission and Access:
- Tickets can be purchased in advance or on race day (based on availability) at the Ticket Office. One ticketed companion may accompany each disabled guest. Ticketed companions will be seated with their guests on the wheelchair platforms.
- Guests with service animals are welcome, but must keep their animals on a leash and harnessed at all times. They must also bring their own waste disposal bags for the animals.
- Guests with service animals may request wheelchair seating to better accommodate the service animal's space needs.
- Disabled guests may bring their own wheelchairs for personal use while visiting the Homestead area and the Speedway.
- Guests in need of renting a wheelchair may contact the Homestead Chamber at (305) 247-2332 for business referrals.
- Parking on Homestead-Miami Speedway property is free of charge. Overnight parking/camping is not permitted. Overnight or improperly parked vehicles are subject to being towed. Parking lot gates will open at a time to be determined at a later date.
- For inbound directions to general parking, please click here.
- Upon entry to Speedway, buses will be directed to the proper parking areas.
Preferred parking lots require a special parking pass issued in advance allowing access to the following lots:
- Yellow Lot (Champions Club & Turn 1 Suites)
- Blue Lot (Speedway Club & Skybox Suites)
- Green Lot (3-day Package Ticket Holders)
- Park&Ride/Roadcourse (Pit Box & Pit Road Cabanas)
- Emergency vehicles and technicians are available, free of charge, to assist guests with lockouts, dead-battery jump-starts and other minor mechanical repairs. For assistance, contact any parking attendant or Information Center and one of the emergency vehicles will be dispatched to your parking area.
Recreational vehicle parking spaces are offered at the Palm Drive RV Lot located on the South side of the track. RV parking can be purchased prior to or during race weekends, depending on availability.
General RV Information:
- A minimum purchase of two (2) race tickets is required to purchase an RV Parking Pass.
- Spaces are 20 X 50, and are limited to self-contained recreational vehicles.
- Recreational vehicle pass must be displayed at all times.
- One vehicle pass issued per RV and must be visible at all times.
- The location of your RV spot is assigned upon your arrival.
- RV may not be parked in a manner that will block emergency vehicles.
- There are multiple inbound routes to the campground. To view all available routes, please click here.
Campground Rules and Regulations:
- For the campground rules and regulations, please click here.
Motorcycle parking is available adjacent to the Blue Lot, just off Southwest 336th Street.
Learn more about Premium Seating & Hospitality options for race weekend, including the Speedway Terrace, Champions Club, Container Bar, Pit Box, Infield Tailgate, and more! For more information, please call 866.409.7223.
Individual suite passes are not available for purchase, but companies and fans are welcome to rent full suites. For more information, please contact Charlie Templeton at 386.681.6878.
Homestead-Miami Speedway is offering companies the opportunity to entertain their guests in the Chalet Village, Skybox Suites, Turn 1 Suites, or the unique Pit Road Cabanas. For more information, please contact Charlie Templeton at 386.681.6878.
Guests can relax in complete comfort in the 16-suites and approximately 800 Champions Club seats featured in the Speedway's "best seat in the house". For more information on the suites, please contact Charlie Templeton at 386.681.6878. To purchase Club seats, please call 305.230.5255.
Yes, Pre-Race Pit Passes are valid on Saturday & Sunday of Race Weekend. A limited number of Pre-Race Pit Passes are available for purchase to the public. Access is allowed only in the designated areas. (Entry to NASCAR Garages is not permitted without a NASCAR-issued Garage Pass.)
Official travel packages can be secured through our friends at PRIMESPORT. Click here for more information.
Please contact Stephanie Ehrman, at 305.230.5252 or by e-mail.
Our gift shop at the Speedway is currently closed, but check out our online Pit Shop HERE to see the latest official gear available!
Drone (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) Policy: Homestead-Miami Speedway prohibits the use of any unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), also known as drones, for any purpose whatsoever on Track Property. A UAV for purposes of this policy is any aircraft without a human pilot aboard. Track personnel may remove anyone using a UAV on Track Property and/or confiscate the UAV until the event is over.
- Call 866.409.RACE (7223)
- Email HMStix@HomesteadMiamiSpeedway.com Fax 305.230.5224
- Mail to:
ATTN: Ticket Office
One Ralph Sanchez Speedway Boulevard
Homestead, Florida 33035-1500
To ensure your tickets are shipped correctly, please notify the Speedway of address changes 60 days prior to the race. Tickets are typically shipped 4-6 weeks prior to the event.
For answers to additional questions, check out this General Information Section:
- Temporary ATMs are located throughout the facility during race weekends
- Alcoholic beverages may be purchased inside the facility, but may not exit the gates. Beverages served in Hospitality Areas may not be removed or carried to other areas of the facility. Please do not drink and drive. Please choose a designated driver within your group.
- Children may receive a free identification wristband. The child's bracelet records the family's seat location. This program will assist in reuniting children with parents who have become separated. Stop by one of the Information Centers for more details and sign-in assistance.
- Information Centers are located throughout the Speedway. Please check the centerfold map for locators. The Speedway Information Hotline can be reached by calling (866)-409-7223.
- Need first aid or medical help? Contact any Speedway personnel who will then radio for medical assistance to respond to your location. A First Aid Station is located inside the Administrative Building and others are located throughout the facility on race weekends.
Lost and Found:
Lost children or parents, and lost personal items may be taken to or claimed from:
- The Police Command Post inside of Gate 3 to the east
- The Information Desk inside the Administrative Building
- The Infield Meeting room, or
- Lost children will be escorted to one of the above areas.
For more information or to contact Homestead-Miami Speedway, please call 866.409.RACE (7223) or click here.