MIAMI – Adding to a full calendar of a myriad of motorsports events held at Homestead-Miami Speedway, the Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli Series is returning to the Speedway to race on the 2.21-mile road course on March 6-8.
A single-model championship series developed by Ferrari for clients who have a passion for racing, the Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli has thrilled drivers and fans alike since its inception in 1993. Bringing its professionalism and pedigree to the track, the Challenge runs on the most beautiful and renowned circuits in the world for a championship designed to allow clients to enjoy themselves and their cars in a competitive and safe environment.
The action begins on Friday, March 6, with practice sessions beginning at 9 a.m. and running all day. The qualifying and Race 1 will take place on Saturday, March 7 beginning at 10:25 a.m.; and qualifying and Race 2 will be run on Sunday, March 8, beginning at 10:30 a.m.
Tickets will be available for purchase at Homestead-Miami Speedway once arriving through Gate 18 off of Palm Drive on the day of the event. Admission tickets will be $10 for Friday, $20 for Saturday, and $20 for Sunday. Weekend tickets are also available for $35 (Friday-Sunday).
From the north – Florida Turnpike South to 137th Ave/Speedway Blvd (Exit 6). South (left) on 137th Ave (Speedway Blvd). East (left) on 344th Street (Palm Drive). Gate 18 will be on your left.
From the south – US-1 North. East (right) on 344th Street (Palm Drive). Gate 18 will be on your left.Parking will be free and available on Main Street inside the track.
- Contender Boats to Serve as Entitlement Partner for Upcoming NASCAR Xfinity Series Race at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Homestead-Miami Speedway to Host Limited Number of Fans During 2021 Race Weekend That Will Shift One Week later to February 27-28
- NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Race set to Create Tripleheader 2021 February Weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway; NASCAR Announces Full Schedule
- Homestead-Miami Speedway set to Host Second NASCAR Xfinity Series Race of 2021 Season
- Dixie Vodka 400 NASCAR Cup Series Race Moves to Second Race of 2021 Season