MIAMI – Homestead-Miami Speedway’s Homestead Karting track opens up the 2015 season with the inaugural ROK Cup Weekend of the Florida Winter Tour this weekend, January 16-18.
The event features several of the nation’s top teams and drivers. Several Formula One drivers are also attending the event, including Felipe Massa, Rubens Barrichello, Emerson Fittipaldi, and Nelson Piquet Jr.; IndyCar, Formula One and NASCAR driver Juan Pablo Montoya; and IndyCar driver Bruno Junquiera. Competing at the event this weekend is Enzo Fittipaldi, grandson of Emerson.
The Formula Kart Productions Florida Winter Tour is one of karting’s oldest and longest continuously running racing programs. From its humble beginnings in the winter of 1999, “The FWT” has grown into one of the world’s longest, geographically diverse, competitive and prestigious sprint kart racing programs.
As one of the premier karting series in not only North America, but also the world, the Formula Kart Productions Florida Winter Tour ROK Cup USA Weekend includes teams and competitors racing in the series utilizing only one engine brand per weekend.The action will begin today and continue through Sunday, Jan. 18. The Florida Winter Tour will continue its 2015 season opener next weekend, Jan. 23-25 with the Rotax Weekend. For more information, visit www.HomesteadKarting.net.
- Homestead-Miami Speedway To Host “Give Back At The Track” On August 22
- Graudation Ceremonies Held at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- MIAMI’S COLUMBUS HIGH SCHOOL CONDUCTS GRADUATION CEREMONIES AT HOMESTEAD-MIAMI SPEEDWAY SATURDAY
- Celebrating 25 Years with a Great Weekend of Racing
- THREE MIAMI-AREA HIGH SCHOOLS TO HOLD GRADUATION CEREMONIES AT HOMESTEAD-MIAMI SPEEDWAY