MIAMI – Current Homestead-Miami Speedway account holders who attended this year’s Ford EcoBoost 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway on Sunday, November 16, will have an opportunity to reserve their seats for the 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Championship race, which will be held on Sunday, November 22. In addition, fans who had not previously purchased tickets before 2014, or those who purchased tickets as part of a package can be placed on a priority list for next year’s race.
With a $50 non-refundable deposit, account holders can guarantee their same seats for next year. Fans who have not previously purchased tickets for a race at Homestead-Miami Speedway can also add their names to a priority list for the 2015 Championship race before tickets go on sale to the general public by taking advantage of this offer. Fans who purchased tickets as part of a package this year can also be placed on the priority list with a $50 deposit.
For more information on renewals, call 305-230-5255.
- Dixie Vodka 400 NASCAR Cup Series Race Moves to Second Race of 2021 Season
- Homestead-Miami Speedway To Host “Give Back At The Track” On August 22
- Graudation Ceremonies Held at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- MIAMI’S COLUMBUS HIGH SCHOOL CONDUCTS GRADUATION CEREMONIES AT HOMESTEAD-MIAMI SPEEDWAY SATURDAY
- Celebrating 25 Years with a Great Weekend of Racing