New Chase. New Championship.
New Chase. New Championship.
Don't miss the head-to-head action of the new championship format!
There will be no points advantage for any of the drivers coming into the Miami race, and each of the four will be on equal footing as the green flag is waved. It’s now a winner-take-all affair -- the driver that finishes best among the four contenders will claim the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championship.
Race 2 Renew Sweepstakes
Race 2 Renew
4-Part Payment Plan
STEP BY STEP RENEWAL INSTRUCTIONS
1. CLICK HERE TO RENEW ONLINE
(This window will remain open to assist you in the renewal process)
2. Enter your email address (this can be found on your renewal invitation).
3. Enter PASSWORD and click LOGIN. If you forgot your PASSWORD, please click on "I've forgotten my password" and follow the directions.
4. Click on UPDATE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION under PERSONAL SETTINGS.
Verify Contact Information and update phone numbers and email address as needed
Verify Billing Information and update Credit Card information as needed
5. Click SUBMIT to update Personal Information.
6. Click on VIEW MY RENEWALS above PENDING RENEWAL ORDERS.
7. Click RENEWAL DETAILS for the renewal request id # under the renewal requests area.
8. Click PROCEED to begin processing your renewal order.
9. Verify BILLING & SHIPPING INFORMATION and click SAVE & CONTINUE to continue.
Save time and Money! Select print at home for your ticket delivery and receive your tickets immediately upon full payment through email. Its fast and easy!
10. Click CONFIRM ORDER to complete your Renewal Order and process payment.
11. Once you have submitted your payment and your order is complete, please print the confirmation page for your records.
2014 Ford Championship Weekend: Nov. 14-16
Renewal Deadline: April 4, 2014
The Perks of Renewing:
- Keep the same seat as last year
- Be first in line to upgrade, exchange or add seats before the general public
- Payment plan available
- Be entered in the Race 2 Renew Sweepstakes
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I upgrade or exchange my tickets?
A: The online renewal process is available for customers renewing their exact tickets from the previous year. If you would like to make changes by upgrading or exchanging your tickets, please call 866-409-RACE(7223) to speak with a Homestead-Miami Speedway representative.
Q: If I exchange my tickets during the renewal or upgrade period, will I still receive renewal pricing?
A: Yes. All renewal customers will receive renewal pricing for every area available for purchase.
*For Club seating, please call 305-230-5255.
Q: How do I find my account number?
A: Your account number is a 7 digit number located on your renewal invoice or emails. If you cannot find your account number, please call 866-409-RACE(7223) for assistance.
Q: I have kids 12 & under that will be attending the race with me. How do I purchase kids tickets?
A: Kids 12 & under are FREE in General Admission areas and HALF-PRICE in Reserved Grandstands. For General Admission areas, kids do not need a ticket to enter the facility. For Reserved Grandstands, please call 866-409-RACE(7223) to purchase kids tickets. Kids 12 & under are full price in Club areas and do not need a special ticket.
Q: How do I add infield or RV parking to my ticket order?
A: After confirming your ticket order, click the link on the left hand side labeled “Purchase Camping”. This link will guide you through the steps to add parking to your order.
Q: How do I drop seats from my renewal order?
A: After clicking RENEWAL DETAILS, un-check the seats you do not wish to renew for 2014. Only seats that have a check next to them will be renewed. Click RENEW SELECTED TICKETS to continue the renewal process.
Q: I'd like to take advantage of the 4-Part Payment Plan for my tickets, how do I choose that option online?
A: After you have selected the tickets you would like to purchase, select "Credit Card" under Payment Options and fill in your payment information. Then click "Purchase Now" - this will not charge your credit card at this time. On the next screen an option to choose a Payment Plan will appear. Check the box next to "Payment Plan" and select "2014 FCW 4-Part Payment Plan" from the drop down box. Once selected, the dates and the amount to be charged to your credit card will be displayed on the right side of the screen.
The automatic payment dates are:
June 1, 2014 - 25%
July 1, 2014 - 25%
August 1, 2014 - 25%