- When will I receive my tickets?
When will I receive my Hospitality Guide?
- When are the request forms for additional hospitality passes (chalet), worker passes (chalet), showcar display, and Certificate of Insurance due?
- Who do I contact to reserve a golf cart for the event weekends?
- What is the schedule for each weekend?
- When will I be able to set up my hospitality area?
- Can I bring in a vehicle to set up my hospitality area?
- May I display decorations in my hospitality area?
- How do I order catering for my hospitality area?
Tickets and hospitality passes will be shipped 20-60 days before each event.
Hospitality Guides for Ford Championship Weekend will be sent 60 days before the event.
Ford Championship Weekend Hospitality Guide COMING SOON
- When are the request forms for additional hospitality passes (chalet), worker passes (chalet), showcar display (chalet), and Certificate of Insurance due?
All request forms are typically due 30 days before the event. These deadlines will be listed in the Hospitality Guide.
Contact Cara Ramsey at Americrown:
Hospitality Set-Up times are 7am until Gates open each event day. If you require a special set up time, please contact Kourtney Karr at 305-230-5201 to arrange a time.
Two Delivery Passes are included with a chalet hospitality package only and allows two vehicles through the gates for set-up during the times designated on the Delivery Pass until gates open each event day. Vehicles must be removed before Gates open.
Guests may not alter the décor in the hospitality areas without prior approval from Homestead-Miami Speedway. No Velcro, tape, nails, anchor or dry wall screws, etc. are allowed to hang décor on suite walls. Pictures and signs must be made with Photo-Tex material, or installed by Homestead-Miami Speedway. Please contact Kourtney Karr at 305-230-5201 (suites & cabanas) to arrange décor installation and arrangement 30 days prior to the event.
To place catering orders for the events, please contact Kourtney Karr at 305-230-5201.
Downloadable Catering Menus:
Ford Championship Weekend Catering Menu COMING SOON
Free General Parking is available around the Facility for all guests. Please click here for parking area locations and directions.
Some Hospitality areas include a limited amount of preferred parking passes:
NASCAR Ford Championship Weekend:
Skybox Suites (30 Person): 15 Fri, 15 Sat, 15 Sun BLUE Lot
Skybox Suites (50 Person): 25 Fri, 25 Sat, 25 Sun BLUE Lot
Turn 1 Suites: 21 Fri, 21 Sat, 21 Sun YELLOW Lot
Pit Road Cabanas: 10 Fri PARK & RIDE, 10 Sat, 10 Sun ROADCOURSE
The Pit Box: 1 per 4 tickets ROADCOURSE
Champions Club: 1 per 3 ticket YELLOW Lot
Please indicate on the Hospitality Information form located in your Hospitality Guide and send to Allison Fitzsimmons. Your requested parking pass(es) will be included with your ticket package.
Bus Parking is located at the corner of S.W. 336th Street and S.W. 132nd Avenue behind Turn 4 of the Speedway and on Alex Muro Jr Blvd. Buses, Vans, and Limos must have a BUS Parking Pass to park in this area. Drop-Off/Pick-Up instructions are located on the back of the parking pass.