February 7, 2014
(9:00 AM - 1:00 PM) The Season Opener of the Ragnar Relay Series begins in Miami, and takes runners South toward the Southernmost Point in the USA. Runners will be able to kick off their running season by tackling miles and miles of sunshine, scenic ocean views and sandy beaches. This race traverses the Seven Mile Bridge and hops from Key to Key until you reach the amazing finish line party in Key West.
- FORD CHAMPIONSHIP TICKETS ON SALE MAY 1
- Homestead-Miami Speedway to Host "Miami Sports Car Weekend"
- Homestead-Miami Speedway to host Color Buzz 5K
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Site of Cystic Fibrosis 'CF Cycle for Life', Biscayne-Everglades Bike Festival This Weekend
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Partners with Shula's Hotel & Golf Club for Ford Championship Weekend