February 7, 2014
(9:00 AM - 1:00 PM) The Season Opener of the Ragnar Relay Series begins in Miami, and takes runners South toward the Southernmost Point in the USA. Runners will be able to kick off their running season by tackling miles and miles of sunshine, scenic ocean views and sandy beaches. This race traverses the Seven Mile Bridge and hops from Key to Key until you reach the amazing finish line party in Key West.
- Speedway to Host Fourth Annual Lawnmower Race
- Homestead Karting to Host Florida Winter Tour ROK Cup
- Local Teen Competes at SCCA Majors at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Speedway Staff Visit Children at South Florida Care Facilities
- Championship Cup Series Motorcycle Racing Finale this Weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway