Come Prepared to Homestead-Miami Speedway!
To ensure the safety of our guests, the admission policy below will be in effect at Ford Championship Weekend.
Fans may enter the admission gates with:
- One soft sided cooler, no larger than 14 x 14 x 14 inches
- Size typically hold 24-36 cans of Coca-Cola or other beverages (for coolers with liners, the liner must be removable)
- Soft sided cooler may contain ice
- Telescoping handle and wheels are permitted on soft sided cooler (the size with collapsed handle cannot exceed 14 x 14 x 14 inches)
- One soft sided bag, no larger than 18 x 18 x 4 inches
- Soft sided bag may NOT contain ice
- Soft sided bag may be a scanner bag, camera bag, purse, fanny pack, daypack, lightweight backpack, eco-friendly type grocery bag, canvas tote, bag with souvenir purchase
- Telescoping handle and wheels are permitted on soft sided bag (the size with collapsed handle cannot exceed 18 x 18 x 4 inches)
Additionally, fans are welcome to bring:
- Strollers, binoculars, scanners, headsets and cameras, not in a bag, worn separately over the neck or on the belt
- Plastic souvenir and insulated cups no larger than 24 oz.
- Standard seat cushions and stadium seats without armrests
Guests without any carry-in items are encouraged to use the express lanes available at each gate.
Fans may NOT enter the admission gates with:
- Hard sided bags, coolers
- Thermoses, metal cups of any size
- Glass containers
- Scooters, wagons, folding chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, pets (trained assistance animals for disabled guests are welcome), banners/signs/flags attached to any poles (small nationality flags attached to a pencil sized diameter wooden stick, will be allowed)
- Firearms, knives, fireworks and items restricted by local, state or federal laws
All items brought through the admission gates are subject to inspection.
Homestead-Miami Speedway will not store, hold, or check prohibited items. Restricted items may not be left at or around the gate area. Items left unattended will be removed and discarded.
Changes in security levels may affect security procedures at HMS including the prohibition of all bags and items inside the admission gates.
Drone (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) Policy
Homestead-Miami Speedway prohibits the use of any unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), also known as drones, for any purpose whatsoever on Track Property. A UAV for purposes of this policy is any aircraft without a human pilot aboard. Track personnel may remove anyone using a UAV on Track Property and/or confiscate the UAV until the event is over.
Thank you for adhering to these admission policies!