- Purchase ADA Tickets
ADA Tickets are available for all races during NASCAR's Race Weekend, March 20-22.
Tickets can be purchased beginning on May 1st, 2019. If you would like to purchase by phone or have any questions, please call us at 866-409-RACE.
Guests with Special Needs
Accessible Parking Information:
Accessible parking is available on a first come, first serve basis in Blue Lot and Lot A (South Blue Lot). A state issued disabled license plate or windshield hanging credential must be displayed to access accessible parking areas. (The person to/for whom the pass is issued must be present in the car.)
Disability Assistance Carts:
Homestead-Miami Speedway has a fleet of disability assistance golf carts to help our guests who require assistance. This fleet of specially designated golf carts will assist a disabled guest and one companion.
- Disability Assistance Carts are available to deliver you and one (1) guest to the admission gate closest to your seat location.
- After the checkered flag return to your nearest admission gate or information center for transport back to your vehicle.
- Please be advised that delays may occur during peak volume times immediately before and after the race. Disabled guest transports will occur in the order of the guests’ arrival on a first come, first served basis. For the safety of all guests, disability assistance carts may not be operational immediately following the conclusion of the event. HMS staff will determine when conditions are safe to resume operation.
- Disability assistance carts may be accessed through Speedway’s Information Centers, contacting a radio equipped Speedway employee, or by calling 305-230-5077. This service is FREE of charge, tipping of the transport driver is NOT permitted.
Electric Convenience Vehicles (ECV’s):
- Physically impaired, disabled or handicapped persons are permitted to use purpose-built, singleperson electric convenience vehicles (ECV’s). These vehicles will not require a registration credential.
- Access to the upper grandstands wheelchair seating on row 49 is available via the Speedway Club Seating elevator located behind Section #215 and the elevators in the Main Administration Building. Access is restricted to the disabled guest and one companion.
- Disabled guests may bring their own wheelchairs for personal use while visiting Homestead-Miami Speedway.
- Disabled guests may for personal use while visiting Homestead-Miami Speedway.
- All facility restrooms are wheelchair accessible.
- Guests seated in Row 49 of the grandstand may use the restrooms located in the Speedway Club.
The Speedway recognizes the importance of service animals in assisting guests with visual and other impairments are welcomed throughout the property. A service animal is defined by the ADA as a dog that has been individually trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability. Tasks performed by the dog must be directly related to the person’s disability. Emotional support, therapy, comfort or companion animals that provide comfort by being with a person are NOT qualified by the ADA as service animals.
The ADA requires that service animals are under the control of the handler at all times.
- The service animal must be leashed, harnessed or tethered at all times, unless these would hinder the service the service animal is trained to perform.
- If a service animal behaves in a way that poses a direct threat to the health or safety of others, has a history of such behavior, or is not under the control of the handler, that animal may be excluded.
Guests are responsible for caring for and supervising the service animal, including toileting (bringing their own pet waste disposal bags), feeding, grooming and veterinary care.
Guests who bring service animals may request wheelchair seating to accommodate the service animal safely and comfortably.
- For a listing of amplified handset equipped pay telephones please visit one of our Information Centers.
- A TDD pay telephone is located at the Administration Building in the lobby.
Guests with sensory needs:
Homestead-Miami Speedway has partnered with KultureCity to assist and accommodate guests with sensory needs. For information please click here.
Day of Event Schedule
Homestead-Miami Speedway offers Reserved Accessible seating along row 49 at the top of the grandstands and the ramp at the base of the grandstands for the Dixie Vodka 400. All Reserved Accessible seating includes a space along with the option to purchase additional companion seating. One companion will be placed with the wheelchair guest and any additional companions will be seated in the rows in front or behind the accessible seating. Companion seats will be assigned closest available to wheelchair seating. To purchase reserved accessible seating at our special kids pricing or for additional questions please call our sales team at 305.230.5255.
Accessible Seating Areas
Accessible seating areas are solely for disabled persons and their companions.
By purchasing an accessible seating ticket through Homestead-Miami Speedway, you acknowledge that the accessible seating is intended for use by an individual with a mobility disability or other disability who requires the features of accessible seating due to a disability and that individual's companions. Homestead-Miami Speedway reserves the right to investigate potential misuse of accessible seating and take all appropriate action, including but not limited to cancellation of your ticket order, against individuals who fraudulently obtain tickets for accessible seating. While tickets for accessible seating legitimately purchased for the use of an individual with a disability may be transferred to another individual under the same terms and conditions applicable to other tickets, in the event such ticket is transferred to a nondisabled individual, Homestead-Miami Speedway reserves the right to transfer that individual to other seating.
We are here to help!
Have questions on any part of booking seats? Call us at 866.409.RACE (7223) and one of our sales associates would be glad to assist you.
For additional ADA questions, please click here or visit the following links.
- What is the view from my seats?
- Where Do I Park?
- What are the Gate Policies?
Reserved Weekend Packages
Two-Day and Three-Day packages are available for accessible seating areas located on Row 49 and ramp sections.