MIAMI— Fans coming to the infield at Homestead-Miami Speedway will soon enjoy the same beach amenities they would get visiting South Beach, thanks to Homestead-Miami Speedway and new presenting sponsor Ally Financial. Homestead-Miami Speedway and Ally have teamed up to offer the first-ever motorsports infield beach party. Access passes for The Infield Party at the Ally Beach are available to the public now.
The Infield Party at the Ally Beach, which is open to guests 18 and over, will debut during the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Ford EcoBoost 400 championship race on Sunday, November 17.
The Ally Beach is the first ticketed beach area in motorsports and is the first of its kind across all sporting venues throughout the country. The 20,000 square-foot beach is located in the Speedway’s infield, inside of Turn 3, and sits on the spring-fed, 7-acre lake that spans the width of the backstretch.
Limited space is available for The Infield Party at the Ally Beach. Access passes start at $40 and guests will be treated to a one-of-a-kind experience that includes:
- Live entertainment including music by Miami’s #1 hit music station, Y100, and an appearance by Miami’s own DJ Irie, who will once again be performing on the front stretch stage prior to Sunday’s Ford EcoBoost 400 MENCS championship race
- Beach and water activities such as kayaks, paddle boards and much more
- Unique food and beverage options
“This is a special opportunity to have Ally join us to bring a piece of the Miami culture to Homestead-Miami Speedway” said President Al Garcia. “The Infield Party at the Ally Beach will be one of the most exciting areas during Ford Championship Weekend and is sure to be a thrilling experience for everyone in attendance.”
“We’re delighted to join Homestead-Miami Speedway to bring this incredible beach experience to life for race fans,” said Andrea Brimmer, Ally’s Chief Marketing and PR Officer. “As a digital disruptor in financial services, we’re always looking for new and fun ways to deliver meaningful and innovative experiences for our customers and communities. The Ally Beach will be a one-of-a-kind venue in motorsports, and another great example of our relentless commitment to ‘Do It Right’.”
- University of Miami Class Visits Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Katherine Guerra of Richmond Heights Middle School Wins Fourth Annual "Write Track Poetry" Competition
- Thank You for Another Memorable Ford Championship Weekend
- Kyle Busch Wins Second Career Monster Energy Cup Series Championship
- Tyler Reddick Wins Second Consecutive NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship