MIAMI— Fans coming to Homestead-Miami Speedway can now enjoy the same amenities as they would visiting South Beach. Access passes to Homestead-Miami Speedway’s Infield Beach Party are on sale beginning today.
The Infield Beach Party will debut during the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Ford EcoBoost 400 championship race on Sunday, November 17.
NASCAR’s first ever Infield Beach Party, which is open to guests 18 and over, is located on a 20,000 square-foot beach in the Speedway’s infield, inside of Turn 3. The beach sits on the spring-fed 7-acre lake that spans the width of the backstretch.
Limited space is available for the Infield Beach Party. Access passes start at $40 and guests will be treated to a one-of-a-kind experience that includes the following:
- Live entertainment including an appearance by Miami’s own DJ Irie, who also will once again be performing on the front stretch stage prior to Sunday’s Ford EcoBoost 400 MENCS championship race
- Beach and water activities such as kayaks, paddle boards and much more
- Unique food and beverage options
- University of Miami Class Visits Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Katherine Guerra of Richmond Heights Middle School Wins Fourth Annual "Write Track Poetry" Competition
- Thank You for Another Memorable Ford Championship Weekend
- Kyle Busch Wins Second Career Monster Energy Cup Series Championship
- Tyler Reddick Wins Second Consecutive NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship