MIAMI— Be a part of the celebration as NASCAR crowns its champions at Homestead-Miami Speedway, November 15-17. Tickets to NASCAR’s Ford Championship Weekend are on sale now. The three-day championship at Homestead-Miami Speedway features a weekend full of scintillating racing and exciting entertainment. It will mark the 18th straight year that the South Florida track has played host to the championship races in all three of NASCAR’s national series. Tickets to Ford Championship Weekend can be purchased by visiting www.HomesteadMiamiSpeedway.com or by calling (866) 409-RACE (7223).
Ford Championship Weekend races include the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series Ford EcoBoost 200 on Friday, November 15, the NASCAR Xfinity Series Ford EcoBoost 300 on Saturday, November 16 and the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Ford EcoBoost 400 on Sunday, November 17. Champions for 2019 will be determined and celebrated on the track each of the three days.
“Since 2002, Ford Championship Weekend has been full of memorable moments, and we expect that to continue once again as NASCAR crowns its champions November 15-17,” said Homestead-Miami Speedway President Matthew Becherer. “Ford Championship Weekend is one of the biggest events in both NASCAR and South Florida as the Ford EcoBoost 400 has sold out each of the last five years. The three-day championship event brings the whole family together for a weekend of amazing entertainment and electrifying racing.”
Homestead-Miami Speedway offers fans many ways to enjoy and experience the thrills of Ford Championship Weekend, including:
- Kids Free on Friday and Saturday – Kids 12 years and younger are admitted for FREE in general admission grandstand sections (Turn One and Turn Four) to both Friday’s Gander Outdoors Truck Series championship and Saturday’s Xfinity Series championship
- Half-Price Saturday and Sunday – Kids 12 years and younger are admitted for half-price in reserved grandstand sections to both Saturday’s Xfinity Series championship and Sunday’s Monster Energy Series championship
- Flexible Payment Plan – Allows fans to pay in four installments with just 25% due at time of purchase
- Exclusive Benefits for 3-day Package Holders – Fans purchasing a 3-day package will have on-track access for the post-race celebration for all three championship races and will also receive dedicated parking in the green lot.
- Live Concerts – Ford Championship Weekend hosts multiple live concerts during the weekend and has featured top-tier performers, such as Hunter Hayes (2018), Eli Young (2017), The Band Perry (2016), Tim McGraw (2015), Jason Aldean (2014), Dierks Bentley (2013) and Kid Rock (2012)
- Fan Zone – The Fan Zone package adds to the experience of Ford Championship Weekend with driver appearances, a pre-race pit pass, giveaways and food and beverages.
- Race-Day Perks – All fans during Ford Championship Weekend get to enjoy a variety of race-day perks, including:
- Free parking
- Fans can bring coolers inside the gates that measure up to 14x14x14 inches
- Re-entry into the facility
- Countless brand activations/displays in a festival-like atmosphere
- Driver appearances and autograph sessions throughout the facility
- Numerous contests and giveaways at the activations/displays
- Dedicated Kids Zone
- Group Tickets – For group tickets and packages, please contact Clayton Juel at (305) 230-5209.
About Homestead-Miami Speedway
Homestead-Miami Speedway has been open since 1995 following an initiative to spur economic recovery in the aftermath of Hurricane Andrew. The Speedway, which was founded by Miami businessman, racing enthusiast and philanthropist Ralph Sanchez, is a 650-acre facility that features a 1.5-mile oval and 2.21-mile road course. The Speedway hosts on-track events nearly 300 days per year and generates more than $301 million annually for the region. In 2018, NASCAR crowned champions in all three of its national series at Homestead-Miami Speedway during Ford Championship Weekend for the 17th consecutive year (2002-18). Champions crowned at Homestead-Miami Speedway in 2018 were Joey Logano (Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series), Tyler Reddick (NASCAR XFINITY Series) and Brett Moffitt (NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series). 2019 Ford Championship Weekend will be held November 15-17.
- University of Miami Class Visits Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Katherine Guerra of Richmond Heights Middle School Wins Fourth Annual "Write Track Poetry" Competition
- Thank You for Another Memorable Ford Championship Weekend
- Kyle Busch Wins Second Career Monster Energy Cup Series Championship
- Tyler Reddick Wins Second Consecutive NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship