On April 24, Homestead-Miami Speedway gave Justice Lee, a fifth grader at Stanley Switlik Elementary School in Marathon, the ride of a lifetime as she hopped into the official pace car of the Speedway and was escorted to school by local law enforcement. In conjunction with the Girl Scouts of Tropical Florida, the Speedway rewarded Justice with the pace car ride for being the top cookie seller in South Florida, selling 3,771 boxes of cookies this year.
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Hosting First Ever Craft n' Draft 5K and Beer Festival
- Homestead Native Nick Sanchez Wins First Career Race
- "Race to the 4th" Independence Day Bash Returns to Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Al Garcia Named President of Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Enters into Multi-Year Partnership with Mahindra Automotive North America