On April 24, Homestead-Miami Speedway gave Justice Lee, a fifth grader at Stanley Switlik Elementary School in Marathon, the ride of a lifetime as she hopped into the official pace car of the Speedway and was escorted to school by local law enforcement. In conjunction with the Girl Scouts of Tropical Florida, the Speedway rewarded Justice with the pace car ride for being the top cookie seller in South Florida, selling 3,771 boxes of cookies this year.
- Mexican American Council Hosts Farmworker Student Recognition Ceremony at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Tickets for 2019 Ford Championship Weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway On Sale Now
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Marketing Director Nora Abrego (seated far left) Speaks at University of Miami Panel
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Gives Pace Car Ride to Top Girl Scout Cookie Seller in South Florida
- NASCAR Hosts Drive for Diversity Pit Crew Combine at University of Miami