MONSTER ENERGY NASCAR CUP SERIES
Folds of Honor QuickTrip 500
Atlanta Motor Speedway – Atlanta, Ga.
Sunday, February 25, 2018
Race Winner: Kevin Harvick
Team: No. 4 – Jimmy John’s Ford
Owner: Stewart-Haas Racing
Crew Chief: Rodney Childers
IN THE WORDS OF THE WINNER – “I’m just really, really happy with everything that we’ve done at Stewart-Haas Racing over the last five years and this is a great start to getting ourselves in the Playoffs and doing everything that we need to do. We overcame a lot of things today. We got a late-race restart that we drove off and won the race with, so there are so many demons that seem to haunt us here for a long time, but the coolest part was being able to try to replicate that first win celebration.”
- Kevin Harvick
- Kevin Harvick won the 59th annual Folds of Honor QuickTrip 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway Sunday afternoon. For Harvick, it was his 38th win in 612 career Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series (MENCS) starts.
- It is Harvick’s second victory and 13th top-10 finish in 28 races at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- Brad Keselowski (second) posted his sixth top-10 finish in ten races at Atlanta Motor Speedway. It is his first top-10 finish in 2018.
- Clint Bowyer (third) posted his sixth top-10 finish in 18 races at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- Kevin Harvick won Stage 1, while Brad Keselowski won Stage 2.
- With the win, Harvick joins Austin Dillon as the only drivers to clinch a spot in the 2018 MENCS playoffs, which culminates with the Ford EcoBoost 400 championship race on Sunday, November 18 at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
NASCAR XFINITY SERIES
- Kevin Harvick won the 27th annual Rinnai 250 NASCAR XFINITY Series (NXS) race Saturday at Atlanta Motor Speedway. It is his 47th victory in 342 NXS races.
- Joey Logano (second) posted his sixth top-10 finish in six races at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- Christopher Bell (third) was the highest finishing rookie.
- With a win to his credit this season, Reddick has clinched a spot in the NXS playoffs, which concludes with the Ford EcoBoost 300 championship race on Saturday, November 17 at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES
- Brett Moffitt won the 10th annual Active Pest Control 200 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) race Saturday at Atlanta Motor Speedway. The win was Moffitt’s second victory in 15 NCWTS races.
- Noah Gragson (second) posted his first top-10 finish in two races at Atlanta Motor Speedway. It is his first top-10 finish in 2018.
- Johnny Sauter (third) posted his fourth top-10 finish in eight races at Atlanta Motor Speedway. It is his second top-5 finish in 2018.
- With the win, Moffitt joins Johnny Sauter as the only drivers to secure a spot in the NCWTS playoffs, which concludes with the Ford EcoBoost 200 championship race on Friday, November 16 at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
- Race Recap - Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Jason Taylor Foundation and Homestead-Miami Speedway to hold third annual "Write Track Poetry" Program
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Enters into Partnership with the Franklin Group
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Announces New Community Champion Award
- RACE RECAP- Bristol Motor Speedway