MIAMI- Following the devastation left behind by Hurricane Irma, Homestead-Miami Speedway will be collecting donations in support of those impacted by the storm. Items collected will be distributed to South Florida residents in need, especially those in the Florida Keys.
Donations will be accepted starting Friday, September 22 at the main lobby of Homestead-Miami Speedway’s Administration Building, which is located on SW 336th St. through Gate 4. The Speedway is located at One Speedway Boulevard, Homestead, 33035. Items can be dropped off each day from 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
The following are suggested items to donate. Items must be new and unopened:
- Bug Spray
- Solar Power Fans
- Cleaning Supplies
- Paper Products (plates, plastic utensils, etc.)
- Extension Cords
- Feminine Products
- Baby Supplies
- Pet Food
- Air Mattresses
- Protective Masks
Directions: from North, take Florida’s Turnpike south to Exit 6/Ralph Sánchez Speedway Blvd./SW 137th Ave.; left 4 miles to SW 336th St.; left to Gate 4/Administration Building. From South: U.S. 1 north to Palm Dr.; go right four miles and veer left onto SW 137th Ave.; right on 336th St.; right to Gate 4/Administration Building.
- Race Recap - Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Jason Taylor Foundation and Homestead-Miami Speedway to hold third annual "Write Track Poetry" Program
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Enters into Partnership with the Franklin Group
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Announces New Community Champion Award
- RACE RECAP- Bristol Motor Speedway