MIAMI- With fans from more than 20 countries in attendance for Ford Championship Weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway, NASCAR’s championship event truly has an international flavor. That taste will be enhanced this year as the track and Presidente Beer announced a new partnership that will commence during next month’s Ford Championship Weekend, which will be held November 18-20.
As part of the partnership Presidente will have the naming rights for the pavilion at Homestead-Miami Speedway’s display area, as it will now be referred to as The Presidente Caribbean Café. Presidente will also have an expanded presence at various locations around the track during Ford Championship Weekend.
“The pavilion area has always provided our fans a tremendous entertainment option prior to each of our three championship races,” said Homestead-Miami Speedway President Matthew Becherer. “The music and other festivities in that area are just some of the things that make Ford Championship Weekend an outstanding experience. With Presidente now being a key part of it, it should create an even better atmosphere.”
Tickets for 2016 Ford Championship Weekend are now available and can be purchased by calling (866) 409-RACE (7223) or visiting www.HomesteadMiamiSpeedway.com.
- Race Recap - Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Jason Taylor Foundation and Homestead-Miami Speedway to hold third annual "Write Track Poetry" Program
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Enters into Partnership with the Franklin Group
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Announces New Community Champion Award
- RACE RECAP- Bristol Motor Speedway