MIAMI- With fans from more than 20 countries in attendance for Ford Championship Weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway, NASCAR’s championship event truly has an international flavor. That taste will be enhanced this year as the track and Presidente Beer announced a new partnership that will commence during next month’s Ford Championship Weekend, which will be held November 18-20.
As part of the partnership Presidente will have the naming rights for the pavilion at Homestead-Miami Speedway’s display area, as it will now be referred to as The Presidente Caribbean Café. Presidente will also have an expanded presence at various locations around the track during Ford Championship Weekend.
“The pavilion area has always provided our fans a tremendous entertainment option prior to each of our three championship races,” said Homestead-Miami Speedway President Matthew Becherer. “The music and other festivities in that area are just some of the things that make Ford Championship Weekend an outstanding experience. With Presidente now being a key part of it, it should create an even better atmosphere.”
Tickets for 2016 Ford Championship Weekend are now available and can be purchased by calling (866) 409-RACE (7223) or visiting www.HomesteadMiamiSpeedway.com.
- Dixie Vodka to be Entitlement Sponsor of Homestead-Miami Speedway’s 2020 NASCAR Cup Series Race
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Unveils New Fan Village, Partnership with iHeartMedia
- Ross Chastain Visits Home Town of Fort Myers
- Gin Blossoms to Perform Pre-Race Concert Prior to Ford EcoBoost 400
- Cole Custer Visits South Florida