As part of this partnership, the hospitality area by Gate 4 of the Speedway will now be known as the “FanVision Fan Zone.” Admission is available in this premium area, formerly known as the “Coke Zero Fan Zone,” for both the Ford EcoBoost 300 on Saturday, November 21 and the Ford EcoBoost 400 on Sunday, November 22. To purchase passes for this area, a fan must already have a ticket for the race itself.
“The ‘FanVision Fan Zone’ has offered our fans numerous cool things to do before a race for many years,” said Homestead-Miami Speedway President Matthew Becherer. “We are excited to have a company with a prominent presence in NASCAR joining us as a new entitlement sponsor.”
“At Racing Electronics and FanVision, we couldn’t be happier to have the opportunity to partner with Homestead-Miami Speedway and the ‘FanVision Fan Zone,’” said President of Racing Electronics and FanVision Motorsports Bruce Silver. “With FanVision's ability to give direct access to the inside of our sport, our products are guaranteed to make the race day experience more exciting and memorable. This partnership allows race fans a test drive to see how powerful the FanVision is through the quality video, complete stats and driver/crew audio.”
For information on purchasing a pass for the “FanVision Fan Zone,” please call 305-230-5255 or visit www.homesteadmiamispeedway.com.
- University of Miami Class Visits Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Katherine Guerra of Richmond Heights Middle School Wins Fourth Annual "Write Track Poetry" Competition
- Thank You for Another Memorable Ford Championship Weekend
- Kyle Busch Wins Second Career Monster Energy Cup Series Championship
- Tyler Reddick Wins Second Consecutive NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship