MIAMI – The city of Miami is known for offering VIP access to guests and residents of the Magic City. But this November, only at Homestead-Miami Speedway will you be able to have “VVIP” treatment during Ford Championship Weekend, November 20-22.
Homestead-Miami Speedway is now offering an exclusive “VVIP” ticket package, which will provide fans behind-the-scenes access that can only be found at NASCAR’s championship weekend in Miami. The package includes three days of elite treatment, with the ability to attend the driver’s meetings for each of NASCAR’s premier series, a Pit Road Cabana ticket to watch the championship races from above the garages, and a guided tour through the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series garage before the Ford EcoBoost 400 championship race on Sunday, November 22.
The package also includes:
- One Weekend Pit Road Cabana Ticket, with the ability to watch the championship races for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, XFINITY Series and Sprint Cup Series (Food and drinks are included in the Pit Road Cabana)
- One Weekend Driver’s Meeting ticket, providing you the opportunity to sit in all three driver’s meetings, shoulder to shoulder with NASCAR’s stars as they prep for the championship races
- One guided tour of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series garage on Sunday, November 22
- One Pre-Race Pit Pass
- One Post-race celebration pass, to party with the new Sprint Cup Series Champion on the frontstretch
- One infield parking pass (per every three tickets ordered)
A limited number of “VVIP” packages will be available for $1,200 per person. A limited number of upgraded options are available for fans who have already purchased tickets by calling (305) 230-5255.
In addition, grandstand tickets for all three races remain available and can be purchased by visiting www.HomesteadMiamiSpeedway.com, or by calling (305) 230-5225.
In 2014, NASCAR fans were able to witness history as the revamped Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup culminated at Homestead-Miami Speedway with Kevin Harvick, Denny Hamlin, Joey Logano and Ryan Newman battling for the coveted NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Championship. Harvick emerged victorious, and “VVIP” ticket holders were able to celebrate in style with Harvick as the 2014 Sprint Cup season came to a close.
With only three races left in the 2015 regular season, the 2015 Chase is shaping up to be more competitive than ever. Follow along as the Chase field goes from 16 drivers to 12 to 8, until only the Championship Four remain. The stage is the 1.5-mile oval of Homestead-Miami Speedway, and our “VVIP” ticket holders will be front and center as this year’s championship is decided at the Ford EcoBoost 400.
- RACE RECAP - Dover International Speedway
- JASON TAYLOR FOUNDATION AND HOMESTEAD-MIAMI SPEEDWAY KICK OFF “WRITE TRACK POETRY” COMPETITION WITH PEP RALLIES
- Race Recap - Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Jason Taylor Foundation and Homestead-Miami Speedway to hold third annual "Write Track Poetry" Program
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Enters into Partnership with the Franklin Group