MIAMI – Fireworks will light up the Speedway sky for the sixth consecutive year this Fourth of July, as the Independence Day Bash hosted by the City of Homestead will return to Homestead-Miami Speedway on Saturday, July 4 from 6-10 p.m. The event will be free for all guests.
A sea of red, white and blue will descend upon the track, treating guests to live music, food trucks and kids’ activities including midway-style amusement rides and rock walls to climb. Last year’s event boasted more than 20,000 attendees, with even more expected for this year’s spectacle. The event will be complete with a fireworks display as a salute to all things America.
The Champions Club, which offers a preferred view of the fireworks display from eight stories above the ground, will play host to the “Party in the USA” VIP event. A limited number of $20 tickets for guests will be available for purchase prior to the event at the City of Homestead Parks and Recreation Department located at 350 SE 6th Ave, Homestead, FL 33030. Tickets for children from 7 to 12 years old are $10 and children who are younger than 6 years old can get into the Champions Club for free with a ticketed adult.
Tickets include VIP parking inside the ticket gates and food and soft drinks served starting at 6:45 p.m. inside the Champions Club.For more information, please visit www.cityofhomestead.com/July4 or contact the Parks and Recreation Department at (305) 224-4570.
- South Florida Community Comes Together For "Give Back At The Track" At Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Hosts U of M Summer Scholars
- Homestead-Miami Speedway To Host A Pair Of NASCAR Watch Parties
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Enters Into Partnership With Texas Roadhouse
- Homestead-Miami Speedway to Host "Give Back at the Track" on August 11 & September 16