MIAMI – Coming off a weekend of motorcycle racing, cars will be back on track at Homestead-Miami Speedway for the Formula & Automobile Racing Association (FARA) Homestead 200 this weekend, February 21-22.
The weekend will kick off on Saturday, February 21, with practice and qualifying from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday will also feature the HPDE Driven to Perform Driving Academy. The main event, the Homestead 200 race, will start at 2 p.m. on Sunday, February 22, and will race on Homestead-Miami Speedway’s 2.21-mile road course.
The weekend’s events will also include a drifting show on the track, an open car show, various food trucks and a kid’s area with model car building and a bounce house.
Admission to the event is free with courtesy tickets, which can be found at www.farausa.com/eticket. Entry at the gate will be $25 for all who do not have a ticket prior to the event.
FARA was established in South Florida and is made up of pro-amateur level drivers competing with the most experienced drivers in every class. FARA provides members with the ability to practice their driving skills and hone their race-craft in an economical and safe environment; all under equal technical specifications as members are divided into classes based on driver skill and race vehicles.
For more information, visit www.farausa.com.
- Al Garcia Named President of Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Enters into Multi-Year Partnership with Mahindra Automotive North America
- May a Busy Month for Homestead-Miami Speedway's STEM Field Trip Program
- Two University of Miami Graduates Participate in NASCAR Drive for Diversity National Pit Crew Combine
- Mexican American Council Hosts Farmworker Student Recognition Ceremony at Homestead-Miami Speedway