HOMESTEAD, Fla. – Homestead-Miami Speedway employees and Santa Claus delivered holiday presents to PATCHES and the Speediatrics Unit of Homestead Hospital today to spread holiday cheer throughout Homestead and Florida City. Santa and the Speedway employees delivered wrapped presents to the pediatric patients at the two care facilities, a tradition that began in 2007.
The team started their day at PATCHES, a non-profit facility staffed by pediatric nurses, certified teachers and respiratory and rehab therapists that provide nursing care to children with extreme medical needs, as well as support and education to the caregivers of the children located in Florida City. Homestead-Miami Speedway donated more than 75 gifts to children as young as newborns and as old as teenagers. The next stop for Santa was at Homestead Hospital, visiting children in the Speediatrics unit, Betty Jane France’s Children’s Emergency Room, supported by Homestead-Miami Speedway, NASCAR and community donations.
- Dixie Vodka to be Entitlement Sponsor of Homestead-Miami Speedway’s 2020 NASCAR Cup Series Race
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Unveils New Fan Village, Partnership with iHeartMedia
- Ross Chastain Visits Home Town of Fort Myers
- Gin Blossoms to Perform Pre-Race Concert Prior to Ford EcoBoost 400
- Cole Custer Visits South Florida