MIAMI – Current Homestead-Miami Speedway account holders who attended this year’s Ford EcoBoost 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway on Sunday, November 16, will have an opportunity to reserve their seats for the 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Championship race, which will be held on Sunday, November 22. In addition, fans who had not previously purchased tickets before 2014, or those who purchased tickets as part of a package can be placed on a priority list for next year’s race.
With a $50 non-refundable deposit, account holders can guarantee their same seats for next year. Fans who have not previously purchased tickets for a race at Homestead-Miami Speedway can also add their names to a priority list for the 2015 Championship race before tickets go on sale to the general public by taking advantage of this offer. Fans who purchased tickets as part of a package this year can also be placed on the priority list with a $50 deposit.
For more information on renewals, call 305-230-5255.
- Major League Baseball All-Star Scooter Gennett Named Honorary Starter for Ford EcoBoost 300
- Hunter Hayes to Perform Pre-Race Concert Prior to Ford EcoBoost 400
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Enters Partnership With Metro By T-Mobile
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Renews Partnership with Contender Boats
- Ryan Blaney Makes Pit Stop in Miami Before Ford Championship Weekend