MIAMI – For the 13th straight year in 2014, Homestead-Miami Speedway will host the race that ultimately decides the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion. Kids 12 and under who attend this year’s Ford EcoBoost 400 on Sunday, November 16 will have a first-hand opportunity to find out just what it takes to be a champion. Jimmie Johnson, who has won six of the last eight NASCAR Sprint Cup Series titles, including last year, will hold a Q&A session for kids prior to this year’s race, which starts at 3:00 pm.
A special package is available for this Q&A, which is priced at $148 and includes the following:
- Q&A session with Jimmie Johnson
- Two tickets (1 Adult, 1 Kid) to the Ford EcoBoost 400
- Two pre-race pit passes
- In addition, the first 100 kids at the Q&A will receive a free Lowe’s Build and Grow Kit
This package reflects a savings of more than $100. Space is limited.
“The appearance by Jimmie Johnson will give our young fans a tremendous opportunity to interact with one of the most successful NASCAR drivers ever,” said Homestead-Miami Speedway President Matthew Becherer. “Along with many of the other driver appearances and entertainment elements we have scheduled for that weekend, we are excited with all of the amenities that we are making available for Championship Weekend.”
For more information on the Jimmie Johnson ticket package, visit www.HomesteadMiamiSpeedway.com/Johnson or call 305-230-5255.
- Race Recap - Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Jason Taylor Foundation and Homestead-Miami Speedway to hold third annual "Write Track Poetry" Program
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Enters into Partnership with the Franklin Group
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Announces New Community Champion Award
- RACE RECAP- Bristol Motor Speedway