MIAMI – Kyle Busch, driver of the No. 18 M&M’s car, will appear in the Coke Zero Fan Zone at Homestead-Miami Speedway during Ford Championship Weekend prior to the Ford EcoBoost 400 on Sunday, November 16. Having won the Auto Club 400 on March 23, Busch is in prime position to qualify for the Chase for the Sprint Cup. Under a new format instituted for this year, the remaining four drivers in the Chase for the Sprint Cup will compete amongst a full 43-car field at the Ford EcoBoost 400 for the right to claim the 2014 Sprint Cup Series Championship.
The Coke Zero Fan Zone is located in the Chalet Village, through Gate 4 at the front of the Speedway. Fans can purchase a ticket to the Ford EcoBoost 400 as well as the Coke Zero Fan Zone with Busch’s Sunday appearance for a special price of $145, which is valid through August 29 only. This limited time offer reflects a $20 savings off of the regular pricing.
Tickets for the Coke Zero Fan Zone, which is open on both Saturday and Sunday of Ford Championship Weekend to race ticket holders only, will be available for purchase each day for $80. A two-day pass for the Coke Zero Fan Zone can also be purchased for $140.
“Having Kyle Busch in our Coke Zero Fan Zone is just one of the many experiences we have available in our premium seating areas during Ford Championship Weekend,” Homestead-Miami Speedway President Matthew Becherer said. “The Coke Zero Fan Zone has several other exciting opportunities for fans, including other appearances with NASCAR drivers throughout the weekend. All of this will make for a tremendous fan experience to add to the excitement of the weekend.”
Access to the Coke Zero Fan Zone includes:
- Complimentary buffet lunch and snacks
- Q&A sessions with the Coca-Cola Racing Family of Drivers
- Pre-Race Pit Pass
- Unlimited Coca-Cola products
- Three free beer coupons (must be 21 years or older and present valid photo I.D.)
- Cash bar
- Door prices, gifts and much more
For more information, please call Scott Foster, Director of Ticket Sales at (305) 230-5255, or visit
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Visits Homestead Hospital
- Joey Logano Wins Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Championship
- Tyler Reddick Wins NASCAR XFINITY Series Championship
- Ford EcoBoost 400 Officially Sold Out at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Brett Moffitt Claims NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Championship