Homestead-Miami Speedway today announced its Refer A Fan program where ticket purchasers receive benefits when they refer an individual who also purchases tickets to the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championship race, the Ford EcoBoost 400 (Nov. 17). Track President Matthew Becherer made the announcement.
The incentive, available to any fan that has purchased tickets for the Ford EcoBoost 400, automatically activates when a new purchaser provides the account number of an existing seat holder at the time of purchase.
“Our most loyal fans are the greatest advocates,” said Homestead-Miami Speedway President Matthew Becherer. “Post-event surveys show consistently that our fans have an emotional connection to our track and races. We are thrilled to offer this program, both as a way of saying thank you to our guests that return year after year and as a means to encourage new generations of fans to experience firsthand the thrill of NASCAR championship racing.”
The account holder will receive additional benefits for each referral as follows:
- For every grandstand account created with purchased tickets from each referral, the current guest will receive
- One (1) Pre Race Pit Pass for the first account;
- One (1) Coke Zero Fan Zone pass for the second account (in addition to the above);
- Garage access for two (2) for a third account (in addition to the two items above).
- For every Premium account created by way of referral, the referring account holder guest will receive garage access for two. Premium accounts include Speedway Club, Pit Box and Champions Club seating areas.
The garage access incentive affords guests the opportunity to see behind-the-scenes activity that most race fans only see on television.
A Coke Zero Fan Zone pass includes: A buffet lunch and snacks; Q&A sessions with the Coca-Cola Racing family of drivers; and a Pre-Race Pit Pass.
A Pre-Race Pit Pass allows: Guests to walk on pit road and the frontstretch of Homestead-Miami Speedway; access to the pits on both Saturday and Sunday during specified times; an opportunity to sign the Start/Finish Line; and have an up close view during Ford EcoBoost 400 driver introductions.
The Refer A Fan program is available online at homesteadmiamispeedway.com/referafan or by calling the Homestead-Miami Speedway Ticket Sales department at 305.230.5255. The incentives are subject to availability.
Ford Championship Weekend, set for November 15-17, features season-ending championship races in NASCAR’s top three series. It begins Friday evening with the running of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series championship Ford EcoBoost 200 and is followed by Saturday’s Nationwide Series finale, the Ford EcoBoost 300. The finale is Sunday afternoon with the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championship Ford EcoBoost 400. This year marks the 12th consecutive year South Florida will serve as host for the championship races in American motorsports most popular series.
- Race Recap - Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Jason Taylor Foundation and Homestead-Miami Speedway to hold third annual "Write Track Poetry" Program
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Enters into Partnership with the Franklin Group
- Homestead-Miami Speedway Announces New Community Champion Award
- RACE RECAP- Bristol Motor Speedway