ALL personnel working at Homestead-Miami Speedway (HMS) are required to attend HMS and NASCAR training. HMS & NASCAR will be offering training to become “certified” to work at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Miami-Dade Fire Rescue personnel who have been previously certified are encouraged to attend. Personnel who do not already posses a NASCAR Advanced Training Student Card will receive one upon completion of training.
- State certified Firefighter
- Registration with NASCAR and completion of NASCAR on-line Self-paced classes
- Bring personal safety equipment (bunker gear, head/eye/hand protection)
- Bring lunch and hydration fluids
- Bring pen and paper for note taking
CLASS IS LIMITED TO 24 PEOPLE
DATE & TIME:
Check back for date & times of classes! For more information, call (305) 230-5000 or email email@example.com.
One Ralph Sanchez Speedway Blvd.
Homestead, FL 33035
Enter gate 18 @ S.W. 344 Street (Palm Drive), east of SW 137 Avenue and proceed to the In-field Media Center.
Personnel requesting to attend should contact Ruben Rayneri or Allison DeMarco via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for registration instructions.