HOMESTEAD-MIAMI SPEEDWAY “OPERATIONS LEVEL” TRAINING
ALL personnel working at Homestead-Miami Speedway (HMS) are required to attend HMS and NASCAR training. NASCAR requires annual re-certification. HMS & NASCAR will be offering training to become “certified” to work at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Miami-Dade Fire Rescue personnel who have been previously certified are encouraged to attend. Personnel who do not already posses a NASCAR Advanced Training Student Card will receive one upon completion of training.
DATE & TIME: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 – 9:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m.
• State certified Firefighter
• Registration with NASCAR and completion of NASCAR on-line courses; NTS2001-2013 Events Part 1, NTS2002-2013 Events Part 2, NTS2003-2013 Events Part 3, NTS2004-2013 Events Part 4, NTS2005-2013 Events Part 5, NTS2007-2013 Response, NTS2011-2013 Fire Suppression, and NTS2013-2013 Race Vehicles prior to class.
• Registration with Homestead-Miami Speedway once all pre-requisites are completed.
CLASS IS LIMITED TO 36 PERSONS
- Bring personal safety equipment (bunker gear), head/eye/hand protection
- Bring lunch and hydration fluids
- Bring pen and paper for note taking
One Ralph Sanchez Speedway Blvd.
Homestead, FL 33035
Enter Gate 18 @ S.W. 344 Street (Palm Drive), east of S. W. 137 Avenue and proceed to the Infield Media Center.
E-mail requests for instructions for registering with NASCAR will be accepted beginning July 23, 2013. E-mails should be sent to HMSTrackServicesTraining@gmail.com. Sign up period ends August 20, 2013. Personnel accepted will receive an e-mail response.